The Clone Wars was a war that lasted from 22 BBY to 19 BBY. It's featured in several Ambush games.
Haters of the JediEdit
The first and second Haters of the Jedi games take place during the Clone Wars. However, the events of the war have been slightly changed because these games are part of a "What if a janitor tried to wipe out the Jedi order because the made him lose his job" story. Some changes will be listed below:
- Darth Maul sided with the Jedi and revealed to them Palpatine was a Sith lord. This resulted in Palpatine being arrested. But he escaped prison and joined Pindus' second haters group. Later he got killed and Dooku was left as the last Sith. Darth Vader never existsed because Palpatine's plans failed. Palpatine didn't get a replaced as chancellor until after the war when Jedi master Harrrigg became the new chancellor
- The Battle of Mustafar was one of the final battles of the war. Only a few days later the Republic won.
- General Grievous got killed during Haters of the Jedi II and was replaced by P1-ND4 who had been rebuild by Count Dooku. This caused the Separatists to lose the war because P1-ND4 was a complete idiot.
- Several major characters in the war got killed as a result of Pindus plans.
- Maul didn't take over Mandalore. Instead Boba Fett ruled the planet and a huge army of Mandalorian soldiers.
- Luke and Leia Skywalker were born just before the end of the war. Because Anakin hadn't turned into Vader he was forced to leave the Jedi order and Luke was taken by the Jedi to be trained. He later became Yoda's own padawan.