Dimension Chase is the name of a "prototype" spin-off game created by maverickjedivalen. It featured five players (plus one reserve player) and took place during the Phase 2 game The War on Middle-Earth. While short in terms of duration and players, it did earn a sequel called Dimension Chase II: The Darkest Soul.
The players were
- Natalie Crescent as Metal sonic
- Master Kenobi-Wan as Darth Revan
- PindaZwerver as Darkrai
- Ivar-Jedi as The Scarecrow
- Squiggy as The Witch king
- DarthPotato77 (back up player only)
How To PlayEdit
After seeing the sucess of potato's ambush games, fellow star wars.com user maverickjedivalen decided to make his own game. After developing a storyline, gameplay and adding characters the "protoype" game was almost ready to be played. Maverick then recruited several other users to play who all agreed enthusiastically to join. Though it took a while to confirm the time of when it would be played, maverick finally found a good time slot between Siblings and Ivar's games.
The story revolves around the game's protagonist, The Dimension Master, a god like being that tries to keep the multiverse in order, but when a powerful being known as Stromtaan starts to become overpowering, he summons several others from different worlds, to counter this threat...
- The game itself is called the Choice wars, while Dimension Chase is just the name of this particular game.
- Including the ambush games and all the other spin-off games, the Dimension Chase is the only one where the host also plays the villain.
- This was the first game to have an "anti-host" type character.
- The "worlds collide" theme was inspired by spider's Sith Temple game.