"We need to call this Mysterious Thing something besides 'Mysterious Thing'...how about Kyr'am Verd?" - Zamora Firewing (SithKillagal99)
The Mystrious Thing (Also called Kyr'am Verd) Appears throughout the fifth Ambush Game: "Rise of the Saboteurs"
The Mysterious Thing, as it is mostly called since know one knows what it is, first appeared holding a Bazooka while standing on a mountain top. He blew up the remains of the spaceship "The Grey Bug" killing Crystal Diamond (JediKim2424) in the process. Clone Captain Phoenix (Ivar-Jedi) was the first to ever see it followed by Ravi-idej (Ivar-Jedi).
Unsuccesfully Killing Wiz-Man EditThe Mysterious Thing struck again on the night of Day 2 - Harley's Bad Luck. The camp was vast asleep while Ravi, Phoenix and R9 stood guard, believing Kyr'am would appear again. What they did not know was Wiz-Man (DarthPotato77) left the camp to investigate the surroundings. During his walk back Kyr'am Verd sneaked upon him but was suprised and disarmed by Wiz's whip attack. Kyr'am headbutted Wiz-Man and tangled him up in his own whip. Out of nowhere the Thing got helped from an unknown ally and tried to kill Wiz-Man with the man's own spear. He got interrupted by a rescue team consisting of Dall Amuro (PindaZwerver) Flynn Dawes (CBK) Maria Feral (Zinga763) and Derek Shantaj (Jett-Kron) and made a run for it. Leaving Wiz-Man with a small crack in his skull, but allive.
Succesfully Killing Wiz-ManEdit
The Decapitation of Derek Shantaj Edit
The Choking of Maria Feral Edit
Final Appearance Edit
- Verd was made up before the game entered production
- The name "Kyr'am Verd" has all the credit to SithKillagal99
- Ivar never planned, until filming the conclusion, about letting the game end with an open ending or Verd/Siem surviving
- Verd was also the biggest flaw of the game. Ivar allowing JediKim2424 (who decided Verd's actions) to look at everyone's guide and always being able to kill them without protection.
- Siem will from now on call himself Lord Kyr'am Verd
- Kyr'am Verd is Mandoa.
- Kyr'am Verd translates in Mandalorian to "Death Warrior".