Game 5 - Rise of The Saboteurs - http://theambushgames.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_of_The_Saboteurs
2 - Into Silver Space: http://theambushgames.wikia.com/wiki/Into_Silver_Space
It aired on October 19, 2013 and served as both the 'Series Premiere' and 'Season Premiere' as well as a 'Special Preview'
It was rated an 8.3 with 6 votes.
To see the FULL EPISODE click this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/100712891@N04/10358890323/
When Jedi Master Fisto goes missing Ravi-Idej and his crew of the starcruiser: "The Redemption" get sent to his last known location. What they don't know is that Fisto is in the hands of the Keels, an enemy of the Nataulons...
Warning! Full Spoilers for the episode ahead!After a short monologue Ravi-Idej gets called into a Jedi briefing room where he gets told that Jedi Master Kit Fisto has gone missing and he needs to assemble his crew to find out his whereabouts.
Together with The Fire Skeleton and Cameron Darkrider he goes to the Redemption and boards it. At the cockpit he lets everyone do their job and orders the ship to go into hyperspace, wich it does.
During the hyper travel Cameron confronts Ravi about Jedi Masters not being garaunteed safely, mentioning master Fray. The crew believes Master Fisto has been imprisoned. They are proven right when the ship goes out of hyper space and makes contact with a nearby Keelian Warship.
Now having the evidence they need Ravi, Skelly and Natalie decide to use Bogore's teleportation platform to go on board the enemy's ship and free Fisto.On board they split up and Ravi and Skelly find Fisto in the hands of Keelian captain Gerdjon. Cyborg, now acting captain, contact Gerdjon and distracts him. Gerdjon insult him of being soulles but Ravi and Skelly carry out their mission and unnoticely free Fisto.
Gerdjon finds out and chases them down the hallway but gets kicked in the face by Natalie. The group contact Bogore to leave the ship but a breathless Fierce tells them it would kill them if the Keelians are to open fire. Ravi gives The Redemption permission to shoot back and so they do, forcing the Keels into Hyperspace. Quickly Bogore manages to teleport the four people back on board and Master Fisto is taken to the medical bay.
Back into the cockpit they are greeted with a great applause and Ravi tells Cyborg he is never useless and a loyal friend. The crew acknowledges Ravi as their Captain and he promises them to be the captain they deserve, looking forward to all their adventures.
Characters And LocationsEdit
- The Fire Skeleton
- Darren Ratta (Wiz-Man 2.0)
- Cameron Darkrider
- Natalie Shaw
- Zorrus Blake
- Bogore Harris
- Daniel Flox
- Nalyal Dagget
- Talia Tate
- Avery Thorston
- Kit Fisto
- Plo Koon
- Voolvif Monn
- Mace Windu
- The Redemption
- Jedi Temple
- Coruscant Hangar
- Keelian Warship
After every Episode Ivar will ask what the audience thought of it and how they will rate it on a scale to 10.
After the episode aired most people rated it 8's and 9's in the end resulting in a strong 8.3
- The episode aired as a "Special Teaser Preview" for the show and it's season as well. Hyping up the audience members.
- It is the first episode in a two part arc featuring the Keels, making it "The Keel Arc"
- The teleportation sequence wasn't in the original script at all. They were supposed to take a ship with cloaking device to 'The Endeavour' in the original draft. Ivar changed it to get the episode out faster and as another homage to Star Trek.
- Most of the settings were build from left over pieces.
- The picture where Ravi takes Skelly and Nat with him and makes Cyborg acting captain was the last pictures taken.
- Ivar intended to release this episode together with episode 2 - Into Deep Space but due to production slowness and some unexpected length issues the idea was scrapped.
This is the Episode Gallery. Here you can watch all pictures of the episode back but without dialogue.
To watch the full episode with Dialogue check out this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/100712891@N04/10358890323/
Episode Gallery: [In works]